Charlotte and Emily begin their second six months pupillage.05-05-2023
Emily has completed her first six months of pupillage and is available to take instructions.
2021 Inner Temple
- 2019-2020: The University of Law (Very Competent)
- 2016-2019: University of Bristol Law LLB 2.1
- Girl Guiding Young Leader Qualification Planned and ran meetings, requiring excellent communication with the other leaders. Worked with girls of different ages, employing different leadership styles and listening skills.
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Awards Completed the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Duke of Edinburgh’s Awards.
- Mental Health First Aider Completed a two-day training course with Mental Health First Aid England. Utilised the training to assist victims of crime as Supervising Victim Advocate.
Prior to pupillage, Emily worked as a county court advocate appearing in over 400 civil hearings. She regularly represented parties in civil applications, possession proceedings, bankruptcy matters and stage 3 infant approval hearings.
Emily also has experience in family law. As a part of her master’s degree, she worked as a student advisor, advising and representing parents in hearings for child arrangements.
Emily continued to build her experience as a victim rights advocate, representing the voice and rights of victims of crime with enhanced needs.
Given her legal experience she often assisted victims of domestic abuse to navigate the legal system, helping them with applications and supporting them at court.